Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thin is In

I've been wanting to lose some extra weight for quite some time now but the pressures of medical school, my forever stressed out state of mind, and my love for food prevents me from doing anything about my weight. Yep, I'm being honest about this since it's the first step in improving myself. I weigh around 117lbs and my goal is 100-105lbs. I know that you probably think I'm being vain or whatever but I want to feel better, okay? If you want to feel better about yourself do your own thing. =P So, expect that for most days when I can, I'll post about my food intake, exercise regimen (if I can!), and random weight updates. I want to be accountable about this this time. I think I need to buy a weighing scale for monitoring. I hope I will be triumphant in this endeavor! Fighting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment