Friday, November 18, 2011

Sasatinnie BB Creams

I've had a penchant for BB creams for quite sometime now and I've found these two that works well on my skin. I'm frequently using the Precious Jewelry BB cream SPF 30 that I've chanced upon in Sasa. In my neck of the woods, Sasa doesn't have an outlet so I had mine shipped from Hong Kong. The Sakura costs HK$98 and the Precious Jewelry I think is HK$84. It's a good find! I noticed that using BB creams brightens up my complexion instantly. Oftentimes I lack sleep so I wake up with droopy eyes but a little dab of this product instantly brightens my face! It also gives a little coverage from blemishes and redness. Hope you try this one and tell me if it worked for you too! =)
xoxo
Today I'm gonna be A W E S O M E !

2 comments:

  1. I just bought Precious Jewelry from Sasa, and am waiting for it to arrive... do you think it was good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ailise! sorry for the late reply..I have found Sasa BB creams to be the best among the 4 I've tried so far (Etude House, Face Shop, and Maybelline). Maybe it's also because of my skin type but Sasa suits me well. How was it for you?

      Delete